Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dentist Trip

One of the brightest of the bright Harpswell girls is currently studying at Bowdoin College in the USA.  She's on a year abroad before she goes back to Cambodia. 

A problem has arisen and she needs some emergency dental treatment which isn't covered by her university medical insurance.

Having clarified that "emergency" doesn't mean teeth whitening and/or veneers, I want to try and help.  I absolutely hate having my teeth done, but when it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Much better to fix the problem now than risk having no teeth by 35.

If you would like to help her specifically or just donate generally to The Harpswell Foundation, please donate via the official Harpswell Foundation website link below:

http://harpswellfoundation.org/contact/index.html

No doubt, she will be very grateful! She needs $500 and I have donated $100 - which is actually showing as only £62. Conversion rate isn't as bad as I thought it would be?!

I'm heading back to Cambodia on 23 February for a week.  One of my oldest friends Jo is hopefully coming too. Yippee!  Can't wait to see what she thinks of it all. We'll definitely post a picture of us out there.

Might have to take the girls to play golf again?!  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment